Caesars Entertainment Corporation has officially opened the doors to its new sportsbook at the LINQ Hotel and Casino, as National Football League Hall of Famer Terrell Owens debuted the strip’s latest entry.
Unveiling its “next generation of sportsbook,” the latest non-traditional entry to the sports wagering space in Las Vegas, “The Book” aims to re-imagine the sports betting and bar experience with a host of features, including:
- Fan caves: “The Strip’s first rentable living rooms for you and your friends on game day, featuring 98″ guest-controlled televisions, Xboxes, virtual reality headsets, your own unique audio zone, bottle and drink service and more.”
- Relay robot: “The newest member of The Book team can deliver bottled non-alcoholic beverages direct to your Fan Cave.”
- The tablet experience: “No paper products here – enjoy some of the latest technological advancements brought to you by Samsung and Crestron, giving you access to menus, games, and more at the touch of your fingertips”.
- Gamified drink coasters: “Your drink coaster triggers augmented reality games like field goal kicking challenges and hockey shootouts”.
- More ways to bet/more ways to win: “Bet [on] live sports via our newly designed betting desk, the Caesars Sports App on your personal phone, or through self-serve betting kiosks within the space (coming soon, early 2019). Take a position on our leaderboards and gain bragging rights for the day’s best parlay, long shot and more”.
- Self-serve beer wall: “The Book features a self-serve beer wall with 24 taps including lagers, favourites and IPA’s, Selections include Ballast Point Mango Even Keel Sessions IPA and locally brewed Tenaya Creek Bonanza Brown Ale”.
Mark Frissora, Caesars Entertainment CEO, joined former wide receiver Owens at the opening of the immersive, socially-driven sportsbook, and stated: “Caesars Entertainment has made significant investments in our gaming and entertainment offerings, meeting changing customers’ demands, maximising opportunities afforded by new sports betting legislation, and redefining the future of gaming. The Book is an exciting example of just that.”
This is the latest entertainment based upgrade for the LINQ promenade in recent times, with Caesars teaming up with Jimmy Kimmel for the introduction of a comedy club next year.