As delegates begin to pack their bags and make their way home from SBC Summit Barcelona, sit back and relax as we guide you through a selection of new slot releases. Giant jungle symbols from Jelly, Pragmatic Play’s multi-reel revelation and Relax Gaming’s Money Train send-off all feature in this week’s slot round up.
Beasty Blox Gigablox – Jelly
Partnering with Yggdrasil once again, Jelly has surrounded players with crocodiles, tigers, gorillas and snakes in its latest jungle-themed slot release. The slot uses a 6×4 reel grid, 4,096-ways to win and a maximum win of up to x5,000 the player’s bet.
Victoria Newbolt, Marketing Lead at Jelly, commented: “Beasty Box GigaBlox brings bold colours, great artwork, and huge win potential to our portfolio of content.
“With multipliers that can combine to huge effects in the bonus round and super stacked symbols offering gigantic payways, this is another game we’re thrilled to see land in casino lobbies.”
Low value symbols come in the form of the high-end of a deck of cards, from nine through to Ace. Meanwhile, snakes, crocodiles, tigers and gorillas depict the high value symbols, offering between x0.4 and x6 the player’s preferred stake.
Bonus diamonds can also appear, triggering six free spins if five or more appear on the same spin.
Additionally, wild skulls are available on reels two through five, substituting for all symbols other than the free spins diamonds.
With the GigaBlox mechanic, each symbol in the game, other than wilds and bonus diamonds, can appear in sizes of 2×2, 3×3 or 4×4. This feature is guaranteed to occur on every single spin.
The game also features a SuperStaxx mechanic, increasing the win potential by allowing symbols to appear in stacks of two to five. This feature can only occur in the bonus game mode.
During the free spins game mode, extra diamond symbols that drop into play will award either one or two extra spins to extend the bonus gameplay. The maximum number of free spins is capped at 25.
Mark McGinley, Chief Gaming Officer at Yggdrasil, added: “Our newest launch sees the kings of the jungle dominate the reels in search of huge wins in Beasty Box GigaBlox.
“Using one of our most-loved GEMs and an ever-popular theme, this release is another exciting take on a classic slot experience, and we’re confident players will love it.”
8 Golden Dragon Challenge – Pragmatic Play
Pragmatic Play has presented eight slot grids in its latest East Asian-themed slot release, showcasing an initial 5×3 reel board with 10-paylines to offer a maximum win of up to x8,800 the player’s wager.
Irina Cornides, Chief Operating Officer at Pragmatic Play, stated: “Dragons unlock the key to powerful rewards in our latest release while taking players on a mystical adventure. With potent and auspicious powers, various dragons adorn the reels and can trigger the game’s fast-paced mini slot machine bonus, where cash prizes can be scaled up to great heights.
“Adding a deeper layer to the game is the thrilling envelope bonus, which can reveal instant cash prizes and exciting multipliers.”
In the bonus game mode, triggered by landing three golden dragon scatters on the same spin, players are presented with eight mini 3×3 slot machines that will spin one by one to reveal either dragon symbols or blocker symbols.
Each mini slot machine that reveals at least one dragon symbol on every reel will provide a payout equal to the number of dragons revealed, multiplied by the player’s stake.
However, any mini slot machines that do not reveal a dragon on every reel will lock and be removed from play, as each successful slot machine will perform another spin once all eight have completed the initial spin.
The game mode continues until all mini slot machines reveal less than three reels with dragon symbols and become closed-off.
As dragon symbols drop in on the mini slot machines in sizes of 1×3, if a dragon symbol falls entirely on the mini reel set, an envelope bonus feature will be activated. This reveals an instant cash prize from x2 to x10 the player’s bet, enhanced dependent on the number of full dragon symbols that landed on the mini reel sets.
Each reel with one full dragon on will add a multiplier value of x1 to the instant prize, two full dragons will add x3 and three full dragons will add x8 to the multiplier value for the cash prize.
Money Train 4 – Relax Gaming
Relax Gaming has published the final instalment of its flagship slot series, Money Train, transporting players to a post-apocalyptic wasteland for one last train ride. Boasting over 20 bonus features, the slot uses a 6×6 reel board with scatter-pays of at least eight identical symbols, offering a maximum win of up to x150,000 the player’s bet.
Shelley Hannah, CPO at Relax Gaming, stated: “This is a huge moment for Relax Gaming as we close the curtain on what has arguably been the iGaming industry’s most successful slot franchise of all time.
“Money Train 4 offers, in our eyes, the very best in what has been a brilliant series of games, which is reflected in early reviews from leading streamers and affiliates. We have really put our all into creating a game worthy of their patronage and we hope that players will love this new Money Train experience.”
Throughout the game, a respin feature can occur on any random spin. The symbol most present on the reels will become sticky across the board as a free respin is awarded.
Each time another symbol of the same type lands during the free respin, another respin will be provided. This reoccurs until no identical symbols drop into play.
Multiplier symbols can also appear during the free respins, which do not stay sticky on the board but do enhance any payline wins that are on that current respin. Multipliers will also trigger another respin.
When three bonus scatters drop into play, players are taken to the money cart bonus game mode. Those scatters will stay on the reels but will convert into multiplied bet amount prizes that range from x1 and x10 the player’s bet.
Three spins are awarded, with each symbol that appears resetting the number of spins to three.
As with all money train slots, several bonus symbols can appear in the bonus game mode, with the final instalment offering 20 bonus symbols, including:
- Bonus symbols: offering between x1 and x10 the player’s wager
- Collector: collects all visible values on the reels and adds them to its own value
- Persistent collector: performs the collect feature on every spin for the duration of the bonus game
- Adjacent collector: collects the values from up to eight adjacent positions and adds them to its own value
- Persistent adjacent collector: performs the adjacent collector feature on every spin for the duration of the bonus game
- Payer: reveals a prize value and adds it to all other symbols on the board
- Persistent payer: performs the payer feature on every spin for the duration of the bonus game
- Adjacent payer: reveals a prize value and adds it to up to eight adjacent symbols
- Sniper: Doubles the values of three to eight other symbols, with the ability to do this multiple times to the same symbol
- Persistent sniper: performs the sniper feature on every spin for the duration of the bonus game
- Collector payer: selects from three to five symbols, adds their value to its own and then redistributes the accumulated value back to the chosen symbols
- Persistent collector payer: performs the collector payer feature on every spin for the duration of the bonus game
- Arms dealer: converts one to four prize symbols into a character feature symbol, with each character performing their feature instantly
- Persistent arms dealer: converts just one prize symbol into a character feature on every subsequent spin of the bonus game
- Necromancer: brings between two and seven character symbols back to life, allowing them to perform their features again
- Persistent necromancer: performs the necromancer feature on every subsequent spin, but for between one and seven symbols
- Persistent shapeshifter: turns into one of the following bonus features on the spin it appears on and every subsequent spin; collector, payer, sniper, collector payer, arms dealer or unlocker
- Unlocker: unlocks a locked extra row
- Reset plus: increases the spin counter by a value of one for every time it resets
- Upgrader: upgrades one to three feature symbols into their persistent alternative
On random base game spins, persistent characters can appear, substituting for bonus scatter symbols to help activate the bonus game mode.
Furthermore, players can buy access to the bonus game mode for the price of x100 their stake. An option to guarantee one persistent character feature on the first spin is also available for x500.
Kiss of the Rose Power Bet – High 5 Games
High 5 Games has tells a fairytale story of castles, princesses and romance in its latest slot release, using a 5×3 reel grid with 243-ways to win and a maximum payout of up to x3,456 the player’s stake.
Lisa Singer, VP of Brand & Strategy at High 5 Games, explained: “We’re delighted to introduce our one of the most popular title Kiss of the Rose with Power Bet. We believe Kiss of the Rose Power Bet will bring many entertaining moments to our customers and partners with wilds and multipliers they get with Power Bet.
“We take pride in presenting yet another great game, crafted with captivating features that offer players every chance to seize their grandest wins.”
Throughout the base and bonus game modes, multiplier wild roses can appear to enhance the player’s payline wins. During the base game, available multipliers include x2, x3 or x4, whereas in the bonus game mode, they can display multipliers of x3, x4, x5, x6, x9, x15 or x24.
This bonus game mode is activated by landing three castle scatters across reels two, three and four, awarding one pick from several bonus game modes.
When activating the bonus game mode, players are able to select one out of five different bonus features. These bonus feature options include:
- Three free spins with multipliers roses of x9, x15 and x24 available
- Five free spins with x6, x9 and x15 roses included
- Seven free spins with x5, x6 and x9 available
- Nine free spins with x4, x5 and x6 roses on offer
- 12 free spins with x3, x4 and x5 roses able to drop into play
Additionally, High 5 Games’ Power Bet features are available, allowing players to increase the number of wilds that can appear on the reels by increasing their stake by 100 per cent.
Furthermore, players can increase their stake by 400 per cent to activate a wild reel above the board. With this feature, a wild reel can award a multiplier between x2 or x10 on every spin, which will be applied to all wins while it is activated.