The CasinoBeats Innovation in Slots series continues on Wednesday 10 February with Slots Fit for the Future, an exclusive interview with Aspire Global, CEO, Tsachi Maimon.
In the second episode of the webinar series, CasinoBeats, managing director, Stewart Darkin, discusses with Maimon how suppliers can shape the future of slots entertainment.
The interview covers Aspire Global’s organic growth and acquisitions of Pariplay and BtoBet, and its evolution from white label-focused business to platform provider working with tier one operators.
As well as examining Aspire Global’s journey to date, the session looks at its future direction, including how the company has positioned itself to take advantage of the opportunities in new regulated markets in the US, Latin America, Africa, and Europe.
Maimon also reveals that his company’s immediate strategy is to utilise its broad product and service offering to target deals with major operators.
“Right now we can say that with the gaming platform, games and sport, we are covering more than 90 per cent of the GGR,” he explains.
“Now that we have the majority of the products, we are focusing on volumes. So our focus is to bring and migrate big businesses that are now operating on other gaming platforms, and to move them to Aspire. We want to inject revenues that will come from our competition.”
To watch the full interview with Maimon, register for Innovation in Slots – Slots Fit for the Future: Wednesday 10 February at 2pm GMT.
The Innovation in Slots series also features:
- 4 February: Fresh Twists on Evergreen Titles with Nik Robinson (CEO, Big Time Gaming) and Enrico Drago (SVP, IGT PlayDigital). Watch on demand here.
- 24 February: Building an Environment for Innovation with Red Tiger’s Director of Business Development Carl Ejlertsson. Register here.
- 8 March: The Rise of the Streamers featuring CasinoGrounds
- 22 March: Slots Abuse Masterclass with Ozric Vondervelden and Ed Dickerson of Ada Lovelace
- 4 April: Slots Start-Up Culture with Karolina Pelc of Basic Strategy
Visit the SBC Events website to learn more about the CasinoBeats Innovation in Slots series.