The SBC Leaders magazine is a free quarterly magazine with in-depth, long-form interviews with the biggest names in sports betting, iGaming, payments and more. The publication arm of SBC Leaders, and an accompaniment to the SBC Leaders podcast, this free online betting and gambling magazine profiles the most innovative personalities in the industry.
SBC Leaders Issue 15 – June 2021
Our latest issue, SBC Leaders issue 15, features as the lead story an interview with Maarja Pärt, who recently featured on an episode of the podcast. Maarja is the CEO of Coingaming, and gives a great interview on expanding the Coingaming eco-system.
Also in SBC Leaders issue 15:
- BetConstruct: Embracing the switch to less traditional betting content
- Sportradar: How ad:s meets challenges faced by US Sportsbooks
- Hipódromo de Palermo: First online experiences in Buenos Aires
- Spribe and Fantasma Games on the rise of mobile gaming
- The impact of BCG’s football and social media code of conduct
- Why balancing AI and the human touch is key in AML
- Plus, live events return! We’ll see you in Malta and Barcelona!
SBC Leaders Issue 14 – April 2021
- Paysafe on the Impact of Covid-19 in the US Betting space
- Sightline Payments on driving US acquisition and retention
- Lazcano Sámano debunk myths around Mexican gambling
- PariMatch on the top 2021 marketing trends
- Why the US has become the priority for NetEnt
- How the pandemic has reshaped Crypto
- Plus, SlotBeats Slot of the Week winners roundup!
Issue 13 – February 2021
- Bill Hornbuckle: The change in attitude towards sports betting
- SG Digital: The next phase of the US Sports Betting Journey
- Vasilije Lekovic from Trustly on what’s new for payments in 2021
- Jari Vähänen on making sense of Finland’s new gaming regulation
- Plus, India – will fragmented regulations hinder progress?
Issue 12 – December 2020
- RTSMunity on eSports betting in 2021
- A look into political betting
- Funfair: Casino streamers can bring gaming communities together
- Scan’n’Play: Trustly brings digital payments to land-based gaming
- MuchBetter: Is Italy finally ditching cash to embrace digital money?
- Plus: The National Lottery – what’s next?