The CasinoBeats Innovation in Slots series will kick-off on Wednesday 3 February with Fresh Twists on Evergreen Titles, an in-depth look at the evolution of the Wheel of Fortune Megaways game.
The six-part webinar series will see the team behind the online casino news site joined by a selection of slots specialists to discuss some of the key issues around game design, promotion and performance.
In the debut episode, Nik Robinson (CEO, Big Time Gaming) and Enrico Drago (SVP, IGT PlayDigital), speaking to CasinoBeats managing director Stewart Darkin, will lift the lid on the development and recent release of the Wheel of Fortune Megaways title.
The guests will share their experiences of handling a cherished gaming brand and repackaging it for a new generation of players; a task that many developers face as slots sequels become an increasingly important tool for retention.
Darkin said: “The idea of the Innovation in Slots series is to look beyond the headline news stories and uncover some of the practical steps behind games releases and their journey from concept through to hit title status.
“We couldn’t hope to have a better start than by having Nik and Enrico talk us through the story of the latest Wheel of Fortune game. The conversation will be a fantastic opportunity for the audience to learn from two of the industry’s most successful companies about the process involved in re-imagining a popular slot and delivering it in a new, more-engaging format.”
The Innovation in Slots series will then continue with:
- 10 February: Slots Fit for the Future with Aspire Global CEO Tsachi Maimon.
- 24 February: Building an Environment for Innovation with Red Tiger’s director of business development Carl Ejlertsson.
- 8 March: The Rise of the Streamers featuring CasinoGrounds.
- 22 March: Slots Abuse Masterclass with Ozric Vondervelden and Ed Dickerson, of Ada Lovelace.
- 4 April: Slots Start-Up Culture with Karolina Pelc of Basic Strategy.
Visit the SBC Events website to learn more about the CasinoBeats Innovation in Slots series.